Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Resolution's

So it's that time again, everyone at one point in their life have made them the good ol' New Year Resolution's I have made a few in my time and very few have I fallowed through (head hung in shame) I have thought alot about it this week and this is my list...

LOOSE WEIGHT:
1. loose 5 lbs of worry.. I have been toting around, over things that usually fix themselves.

2. loose 5 lbs of guilt..in life there are some things you just can't "do-over" repent, apologize, move on...nuf said!

3. loose 5 lbs of hurts..I choose to lay them down at the feet of God, he promises me he will take care of the rest!

4. loose 5 lbs of unforgivness..it only causes 5 more pounds of bitterness to creep in who wants that extra weight??


EAT HEALTHIER:

1. Read the Word every day instead of every other day.

2. Do more devotions and less t.v.

SEE THE PHYSICIAN REGULARLY:

1. spend more time in prayer

2. Ask God and wait for his answer...

3. do more listening to him and less telling him what I think he should do..


So this is "The List" maybe not what you would expect for resolution's, but I thought I'd give them a try...Wishing you a very Blessed and Happy New Year!!

Maria

No comments: