So it's that time again, everyone at one point in their life have made them the good ol' New Year Resolution's I have made a few in my time and very few have I fallowed through (head hung in shame) I have thought alot about it this week and this is my list...
1. loose 5 lbs of worry.. I have been toting around, over things that usually fix themselves.
2. loose 5 lbs of guilt..in life there are some things you just can't "do-over" repent, apologize, move on...nuf said!
3. loose 5 lbs of hurts..I choose to lay them down at the feet of God, he promises me he will take care of the rest!
4. loose 5 lbs of unforgivness..it only causes 5 more pounds of bitterness to creep in who wants that extra weight??
1. Read the Word every day instead of every other day.
2. Do more devotions and less t.v.
SEE THE PHYSICIAN REGULARLY:
1. spend more time in prayer
2. Ask God and wait for his answer...
3. do more listening to him and less telling him what I think he should do..
So this is "The List" maybe not what you would expect for resolution's, but I thought I'd give them a try...Wishing you a very Blessed and Happy New Year!!
Cool Christmas Gift...
4 years ago