Monday, March 30, 2009

Two Little Boys

It has been a few days since I have posted, my computer is doing strange things and I can't seem figure out what the problem is...Updated on Cassie she is much better and has went to spend Spring Break with her Dad..Chad and Chase have been rash/strep free (Thank you Jesus!)

If you will noticed I have added a button on my page it is a Pray For Stellan reminder, Stellan is the son of McMama (a blog I read everyday) he has been in the hospital for nine days now with a heart condition called SVT which means his heart is beating really fast and won't slow down (300 beats per min.) the Doctors are having a hard time with treatment nothing seems to be working..if you would like to read more please click on the Stellan button that will take you there..

And then there is Cayden a two year old little boy that goes to the same church I go to....he was sent to Kosairs Childrens hospital last week with double pneumonia and a viral infection after being in the Hospital they found that his heart was enlarged, they aren't sure if his heart condition was caused by the viral infection our if it already existed but as of today he has been put at the top of the list for a heart transplant...did I mention he was two...?

I'm tell'n ya I can't get these two little boys off my mind..one I don't know personally but feel like I do because his Mom writes about him often on her blog..the other, I had his Mother in my youth group when she was a teenager..I did her hair for prom...and I have watched her grow up and turn into a wonderful beautiful Mother who my heart breaks for...
I know that God is in control, I know he sees, these two little boys...I know he hears the Mothers crys and prayers on their behalf...so please join with me and so many others in prayer for Stellan and Cayden, pray that God will move Moutians and heal them! Blessings.

M

No comments: