Wednesday, April 1, 2009

MOODY ME....

Does anyone out there ever have "moody me" days?

If your answer was no, then go away....(just kidd'n)

I have been very, very ,very just a touch on the moody side today....

I had told Miss I can't quit smiling, look what a good mood I'm in, sister, I just wasn't feeling good today and I think I might skip church tonight....

BUT....I didn't I went...I got something out of the lesson...I needed it to get the Moody out of Me...

When we (Chad and Chase) got into the truck to leave church tonight Chad started talking about what they had learned about, I was puzzled...was this MY teenager or did someone else's kid just get in the truck with me?

My point being, he herd the message....If I had stayed home tonight being moody he would have missed it...
I understand to some this is not a big deal...but for me, the lesson we had at church tonight didn't stop when I walked out the doors ,it spoke loud and clear to me when I got into the vehicle with my boys...

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you
and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you
When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned
Nor shall the flames scorch you." Isaiah 43:2

M

No comments: