Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Big Reveal...

Just in case you're reading this post standing up, you might want to sit down... (grin)

For all you out there in blogger land that have been setting on the edge of there chairs, wondering when I would post, here's the moment you've been waiting for......

Did I mention there has been a lot of traffic on my blog today?

I guess it's because your busting to know what the "Big News" is hu?

Well.....

This is really fun..(the suspense thing...love, love, love suspense)



Scroll slowly it makes it more suspenseful......







Speaking of love.......................

I think know I hear wedding bells....

Yep, that's what I just wrote...WEDDING BELLS!!!!!

MELISSA'S (SISTER) GETTING MARRIED!!!!! (Big GRIN with teeth showing)

WHEW!! THAT WAS FUN!!! (The suspense thing I mean)

Go ahead....Scream, Jump up and down, dance, cry, smile..(for everyone in the beauty shop I have done all of them)

As a matter of fact I'm tear'n up as I type this post...Why you ask? Because I have walked a road with her that has been happy, sad, lonely...you name it we've been through it...together...me and her...and she's so happy (so are her boys)

So here they are the "love birds"....Darin and Melissa...soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Turner!!!!

M

No comments: