Monday, April 27, 2009

Meet Pete...

I have been on the look out for a puppy...a specific breed and color, and during a search on goLSN (a website with lots of pets, located here in KY and TENN) I found an ad for just the dog I was looking for...

A Chocolate Lab...His name is Pete, and the funny thing was that the owner lived right here in Burkesville...AND with further reading I found out It happen to be my cousin that had the dog for sell (really cheap)

So after a conversation on the phone with him Saturday, we made arrangements to pick up Pete....the owner was working alot, he didn't have much time to spend with the dog and had to keep him tied, he has had him since he was 9weeks old he is now almost 2yrs old and still growing.

You see we had a dog once a very crazy, steal the neighbors shoes, bite the neighbors goat, ate the neighbors kitten, unstable very over protective different dog...but we had to give her away...Ahem..

The kids were so excited when we brought Pete home and he had been tied for about eight days so he was ready to run and play (and drag me through the yard) so without further adue...Meet Pete!!! I'm sure you'll be seeing alot more of him...(and hopefully the neighbors won't see him at all)

M


No comments: