Saturday, April 18, 2009

Abby In The News

I know that some that read my blog have heard me mention little Abby (her picture is on the right of my blog) So in case you don't visit the Riggs blog I thought I would share the Great news that she is home...she has been fighting leukemia for a while now...she still has 2 more years of treatment, but she is a fighter...

Funny how I have never personally met this child but I can't say a day passes that I don't think about her and her family...they truly are special people!

Well Little Miss Abby made the news so I thought I would share the video with you..Her and her family help the local news raise awareness about giving blood..

Please continue to pray for this precious little girl and her family, and take a little time and go visit they're blog just click on the picture of Abby on the right of my blog..Blessings!

M

No comments: