Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ths is why I love my Job

O.k. so there are some days that I really think my job is not all that great and then there are days like this one that makes me LOVE MY JOB!! In our life time there are people we meet that leave a very lasting impression on our hearts and for me that person would be Allie....She is one of the sweetest little girls you will ever meet and on this day she wanted to cut her hair and donate it to locks of love which takes hair that is donated and makes wigs for children that have cancer and have lost their hair due to chemo...Allie has NEVER entered my salon without a smile on her face, Allie speaks but in a different way than most of us, she uses sign language and more than that her eyes sparkle with a thousand words....when ask if she liked her new hair cut she used her little hand to sign yes....Allie is what makes me remember why I love my job so much...I have included some pictures to share with you, who could not love this little girl?!! Blessings!

M

No comments: