Tuesday, February 24, 2009

LUKE 18:7

"God will always give what is right to his people...and he will not be slow to answer them." Luke 18:7
While reading tonight I came across this Scripture and went back and reread it again..how true it is! Mark tells us that during the storm Jesus "saw his followers struggling" Through the long night he saw them..through the storm he watched them and he waited, he waited for the right time the right moment. I'm not sure what made it the right time why was the ninth hour better than the fifth? Why does God wait til the money is gone? why does he wait til the sickness has lingered? Why does he wait for the bottom to drop out? Those are questions I can't answer, but I assure you I have ask myself many times...but this is what I know for sure his timing is perfect..maybe he waits because HE has a MUCH BETTER PLAN than us...I mean I don't know about you but I often find myself planning everything out. Where, When ,How...and in the midst of that I forget the WHO...Example: Money is low but my job is not my provider, God is the one who provides for me...Penny's may rub together at times but we always have what we need. It has taken me awhile to step back and look at the big picture, to see that even though my husband is on second shift and I want him to be on first...God's timing is everything he hears me each night when I pray that Tony has favor at his work and in God's time he will put him on day shift but until then I must trust he's where he needs to be...
So no matter your situation remember though you hear nothing, he is speaking. Though you see nothing, he is moving on your behalf. With God there are NO accidents. Every Incident is intended to bring us closer to him...plan less, listen more..panic less trust more..he's waiting and when the time is right he will step in! Blessings!

M

No comments: