Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wednesday's and I have a "love/hate" relationship I love going to church on Wednesday nights I just hate the rushiness...(I don't think rushiness is a word, if not it is now) Here in the Jeffrie's House we have a schedule and at 9pm ALL children are in the bed, but on Wednesday nights with many children getting baths and grabbing a snack it turns into well...RUSHINESS...

ALL the kids went to see Tony tonight in the Hospital...many kids in a small room with MANY blinking buttons, rubber gloves, oxygen valves, and a husband on pain medication makes for a "Calgon take me away moment" but I could tell he was glad to see them all and they were glad to see him.

The Doctor said this morning he didn't see a big change since last night, he is still a little unsure of any solid food so he told Tony maybe tomorrow...maybe.
Husband was a little down tonight, he isn't recovering as quick as he thought he would and I could tell he was down when I came in to check on him after church..I felt really bad leaving him tonight, but I was most certain the Hospital would not allow all 4 button pushing, rubber glove blowing uping, T.V. channel changing children (and one delirious Mom) to stay all night so out the door we went.

Once again thank you for the prayers and comments left here on the blog, they get me through the day. Blessings.
M

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Praying today for all of you.
Lorie