Sunday, October 4, 2009

Chase


Just a note to say thank you to all that have been praying for Chase, I thought we were in the clear, but an abscess appeared on his face Saturday and the whole side of his face became swollen so after consulting with our Doctor (who happens to go to the same church...perks of living in a small town.) I went home to break the news to Chase that we would have to go to the ER..there they had to lance the spot and drain the infection...Thank goodness for my Dad stopping by the Hospital to assist in the procedure...nothing like Pop being present in the room to calm a frantic kid down..the whole thing was not for the weak stomach which I use to not be but in the middle of watching assuring my son it would be over soon I found my self feeling on the woozy side, I will most defiantly send Husband next time (grin)
After a round of flu and now this I hope poor Chase will be on the way up. Please continue to pray. Blessings.

M

No comments: