Friday, August 7, 2009

My First Award




I wanted to send out a thank you to my new friend COUNTRY MOM..She gave me my very first Award, For being a loyal friend and visitor. Funny, that in the blog world you meet new friends...(but you never really meet) I started my blog a little over a year ago, and I love reading other blogs...I guess you could say it's my "calgon" in life, my outlet...I have gained five whole followers since I started my blog (grin) but I feel a bond with each one and I thank them for there friendship..So thanks again Country Mom I will pass this award on to others! Blessings!

M

1 comment:

COUNTRY MOM said...

Maria, You are so welcome. Thank You for your kind words and all the prayers you have sent my way. You are such a blessing. Thank you for adding me to your blogroll and for being here for me. I'm always here for you as well. Many Blessings,