Wednesday, January 13, 2010

This is Cassie on Sunday...she started feeling bad on Thursday.




Thinking it was a stomach virus and it would pass we waited it out but by Monday morning it was evident it wasn't getting any better...Cassie ask for ice just before we headed out the door to see the Doctor, and when i open the freezer I realized that everything in the freezer was thawed out...upon further investigation I knew we had a dead fridge on our hands..

sooo out the door Cassie and I went while leaving Husband and Chad to deal with the deceased fridge.

The Doctor sent Cassie to the Hospital for IV fluids and thought she would get to go home in a few hours, but after they started Iv's she started running a fever and the vomiting and diarrhea got worse so they admitted her she was put in a private room in isolation, lots of test run but no solid answers..but I can assure you that it is one nasty virus! So today Cassie was released the vomiting has ceased and the diarrhea has slowed down, no fever...and one very tired little girl.

So after getting things unpacked I thought I would do some laundry...

I'm thinking this must be some sort of National All Appliances In Your House Must Die Week cause yes..

The dryer was dead too..

I love my life...really I do.

Why you ask?

Psalm 18:35- You give me your shield of victory,and your right hand sustains me; you stoop down to make me great. (36)You broaden the path beneath me, so that my ankles do not turn.

HE SUSTAINS ME...Always.

Blessings.

M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In spite of all our shortcomings in rearing you, I am so glad your dad and I did instill a strong faith in God in you. Love you dear!