Thursday, January 21, 2010

I am almost certain that whom ever make Lysol is making a fortune off my family...It has been one after the other as this nasty virus passes among us, and I am so ready for it to pass...

Really..

I am soo ready not to hear "Mom I need toilet paper!!"

"Mom I think I'm gonna be sick...opps sorry Mom I really tried to make it to the bathroom."

As of today EVERY child in my house was up and on the school bus this morning with no complaint of sickness...first time in 2 weeks.

And for those of you who may be wondering about our new additions to the family Molly and Melvin the goats they are now in the barn (THANK YOU JESUS)
and seem to be doing well in they're new home.
I have many pictures that I want to post but haven't had the time,

soon..I promise I will catch you up.

Praying all are healthy in your home! Blessings!

Maria

No comments: