Monday, December 14, 2009

A Dropped Call...

This weekend was full of running. We had our Christmas play Fri.-Sun. The Best Christmas Pageant Ever and all the kids and adults did so good! There were a few mishaps this weekend...My dryer decided to die once more, after behaving for a solid week it went on the blink again, gotta love those appliances!

And then there was the issue of the "dropped call"

Does anyone feel this could be a Cassie Marie story?

Well she was talking with a friend on the phone (using my cell phone) and the fact of the matter is we all know (even if we would rather not know) that sometimes you gotta "go" in the middle of a phone conversation...don't act like you've never talked on the phone while doing your business...Ahem.

Well just as she reached to flush she dropped my phone in the toilet..and if you must know (which I'm sure you would rather not know) it hit the toilet before it was flushed...

I don't even want to talk about fishing the phone out of the toilet..Because I assure you it wasn't pretty.

So just in case you wanted to know (even though I'm sure you didn't) that's the story of the dropped call. Blessings.

M

3 comments:

Lorie said...

Well, this gave me a laugh! I know, I know....it is NOT funny. :)

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Lorie

Maria said...

Lorie,
Glad it made you laugh..truth is it made me laugh too...it took me a day or so but it is one of many stories I have to tell about Miss Cassie Marie...there are soooo many more!
Merry christmas to you and your family too!!

Maria

petersonclan said...

So the real question is, Maria, do you still use the phone or did you get a new one?

And remind me not to borrow your phone for a while. ;)