Thursday, May 14, 2009

Another long day...

Today was very long, My Dad and I (thanks by the way dad) picked Tony up at the hospital and took him to Bowling Green for more test, the test reviled that is gall bladder is working correctly but he has two stones and they seem to roll and stop something up (can't remember what, just remember it's not suppose to be stopped up) and that is where the pain is coming from in his side. So we have an appointment in the morning with a Doctor in Glasgow in the morning to further discuss our options, they did request he not eat after midnight, so that could indicate possible surgery tomorrow...he is still in the hospital at Burkesville tonight.

I think the whole trip to Bowling Green today along with the test threw him into more pain he was feeling really bad by the time we got back to the hospital this afternoon, they wanted to try to give him pain pills to see if that would help, instead of pain medicine through his IV...it didn't go over so well he had to have pain meds through his IV around 7:30 tonight, and that I assure you sent him straight to la la land...He had not a clue within 3min of having the shot.

So here I am again tonight missing him very much praying that this will be over soon and having a much greater respect for those who have family in the hospital with long stays....this is not a fun place to be.
I will try to update soon please continue to pray. Blessings.

A quick shout out to my friend Traci, thank you for the sweet comment you left on my last post, you truley are a wonderful friend!

M

No comments: