Monday, July 20, 2009

Never know what you'll see around here....

I have survived yet another day of canning and after I finished with my green beans for the day I decided I would try cooking a roast in the pressure cooker, it took 45minutes flat...I was a amazed and had to ask myself "Where has this stainless steel monster been all my life?" Yes it was a "love hate" relationship at first but anything that makes my life more simple! On a different note... you never know what you may see around here...thought I'd post a video of our silly dog and his favorite past time...he loves, loves, loves this!! Blessings! M

3 comments:

~Sandy~ said...

Just stopping by from the Blog Hop and wanted to say hello! You have a wonderful blog:)

violetlady said...

I loved that video! Wish my dog would take lessons from yours. My dog hates lawn mowers!! He goes crazy when he sees or hears them.

Kynn and Lorie Harris said...

Don't know how I missed you last two post, but I am so impressed with all your work. Way to go! Have a great weekend.
Lorie