Monday, September 13, 2010

What do you get....

What do you get when you have a teenager with six bucks in his pocket?

Oh let me share with you what you get....or maybe it's just me.... and your teenager decides to take his six bucks and spend it on a sweet card for his dear Mother..ahem..

Last Wednesday night on the way to church...

Chad Allen: "Hey Mom, I bought a duck from a kid at school today."

Me: "Yeah right Chad tell me another good one."

Chad Allen: "Really Mom I paid him six bucks...and by the way he's dropping him off at church, that's why I have that cage in the back."

Me: .........<- that's me praying the kid doesn't show up at church with a duck.

7:45pm Church is over and I walk out into the parking lot to see a crowd of kids around my truck....with a faint "quack, quack, quack" in the back ground.

Cassie Marie barreling towards me screaming at the top of her lungs "Momeeeeeeee..we have a duck!!"

Yep....that's what you get when you have a teenager with six bucks in his pocket!

So Aflac is now offically part of the family, and pretty darn cute if I say so myself.

Blessings
M




2 comments:

Lorie said...

All I can say is .... How funny. You know we fell in love with Floyd. Kids, gotta love them. Have fun and keep us all posted about the adventures.
Lorie

petersonclan said...

Aflac. That is hysterical!