Sunday, April 18, 2010

Priceless Pictures

Saturday while I was at work Daddy came down with the tractor to disk the garden, seems like it is a magnet for kids and in this case Pete too...Tony ran and got the camera and took a few pictures..Husband knows me so well he knew this was blog material (this blog'n thing is contagious ya know)






Garden season has officially started Husband and I put out two rows of potatoes and a row of beets....This is our first year growing beets but ask anyone in this house and they will tell you I have become addicted to pickled beets...really...I eat them EVERY night! So I'm gonna attempt to grow them and can some this summer.
I can't wait to get the rest of the garden out, it;s still a little early yet so we are gonna hold off til the first week of May.
More Pictures to come!! Stay tuned. Blessings.


M

No comments: