Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Let'n the cat out of the bag

I have literally sat on my hands for days now busting to blog about a great big

SURPRISE....

SECRET....

Are you ready?

If you happen to make it a habit of standing up while useing your computer you should really set down...really.

Cause I was driving down the road when I got the call and almost got to try out the full coverage plan on my vehicle insurance...

Are you ready?

Here goes...

Just a year ago I blogged about my Sister getting married...

Nine months from now (Actually eight months) I will get to blog about the new addition...

MELISSA'S PREGNANT!!!

Shock? Uh yeah... But we are all so happy!
I don't think you could get the smile off my Brother-In-Laws face if you tried...

Her due date is December 19th, Who could ask for a better Christmas present?

SHEW!! I feel lots better now that I have shared "The secret" with you which is not such a secret since I have blogged and told the whole world (grin)

Blessings!

M

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Between your blog and my fb now everyone knows!!

petersonclan said...

OH OH OH!!! What WONDERFUL NEWS!!! Now I can really pray for her to have a GIRL! YAHOO!!! That news made my day... :)

sanjeet said...

great post
indian classified site